Second Wind

Second Wind
"Run With Purpose!"

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Vibram Fivefingers

so, admittedly, I'm holding off on blogging an incredible amount on anything other then the book release until the book becomes available to the major retailers and officially launches (instead of just being on the publisher's book store available to those that I tell about it).  With that said, I do get an overwhelming number of questions (which I LOVE getting questions) about the VFFs, or Vibram FiveFingers.

I'm sure I will have a lot of posts addressing VFFs, including my opinion on them, what they "do", how to start running in them, why you should run in them, reviews on the different models, etc.  I will start by saying this (which for those of you who know me - this goes without saying):  I do run in fivefingers.  I've been wearing fivefingers almost exclusively for over a year now and do run exclusively in them.  That being said, there's a lot to learn about them, a lot of important information about why and how to run in them (especially when first starting out), etc.

More on that to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment