Second Wind

Second Wind
"Run With Purpose!"

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

And..... we're back!

First off, I apologize for the temporary hiatus - things have been crazy.

In addition to a very busy schedule, my wife and I found out she was pregnant (yay!), a few days later doctors held her hand and told her she could die, the next day they said, oh, just kidding, you're fine, but the baby's dead.  A week later (after praying for a miracle with all our friends and family), mom and baby are both doing perfect and they blame a 'data entry error'.  24 hours later, we arrive at new doctor.

anywho.....  Thanks for the patience, the thoughts and prayers (from those of you who also follow me on facebook and sent notes), and now... we're back!


VMC Race

This past Saturday the training runs I've been conducting this summer culminated in the VMC 5k race and all my Dormant2Dominant participants hit the road:
They. did. Awesome!

Everyone finished, everyone finished under their goal times, 1 took 3rd place in their age category, 1 took 2nd, and 2 took 1st

I am unbelievably proud of all of them and can't wait to see them out on the roads and trails - you Are Runners!

No comments:

Post a Comment